This year can make us feel like "romance shmomance." But whether we are spending Valentine's Day alone or with a special someone, there is no better way to show love than to give ourselves a spa-like massage at home.
On Valentine's Day, the sweetest day of the year, give yourself some "we" or "me" time and amazing anti-aging oils to make your skin look younger. Face and body massages with natural oils for healthy skin can help you relax and calm your mind.
Uplifting facial massage
Argan Oil is one of the best oils for removing wrinkles and works well as a massage oil for the face. Facial massage Not only helps to relieve stress, especially headaches, earaches, and TMJ (jaw) tension. However, it also improves circulation and lifts the facial muscles, giving the face a healthy glow.
Argan oil is one of the best natural anti-aging face oils because it contains omega fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are great for repairing and healing the skin. It nourishes a dry scalp and dull hair while strengthening your nails and cuticles.
Shelly Leggins, a Certified Lymphatic Drainage Massage Therapist, suggests the following for a facial massage that can help you get beautiful, glowing skin:
- Put Hyaluronic Acid 100% Pure on clean skin and let it soak in. This will calm and cool the skin.
- Put two to three pumps of 100% Pure Argan Oil into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together. Then, spread the oil all over your face. Argan oil is a great carrier oil, and you can also add your favourite essential oils to it to make it even better. Massage for 5–8 minutes to get the oil's benefits into the bloodstream and improve circulation.
- Use the HA Matrixyl® 3000 with Rose Spray to keep your skin moist. To clear up any residue from the face, use a dry, clean cloth. Then, apply 100% Pure Squalane Oil to seal in the moisture and protect the skin.
- Enjoy a fresh glow and improved skin vitality.
Hydrating body massage
Body massage is good for your health, like relieving stress and pain and lowering blood pressure. But what's most important is that massage therapy, when done right, improves circulation, helps flush out toxins, and boosts the immune system. Body massage, whether Shiatsu or Swedish, can make you feel better physically, mentally, and emotionally.
The answer is oil if you want to know which is better for massages, oil, cream, or gel. Squalane is a natural type of olive oil for the skin that comes from olives. It helps relieve that tight, dry feeling and works very well as a body moisturizer. Acne-prone skin can also use Squalane oil, a "dry oil" with antibacterial properties.
HYALURONIC ACID 100% PURE
Argan and Squalane Oils are the best face oils to use in your skincare routine. Hyaluronic Acid 100% Pure serum can add an extra layer of hydration.
You can put hyaluronic acid on your body and legs or mix it with your body lotion. It makes the skin moister and helps active ingredients get to all parts of the skin.
Shelly Leggins recommends the following four-step routine for hard-to-condition areas such as the hands, elbows, and knees:
- Brush your skin dry with a brush with stiff bristles to eliminate dead skin cells and improve blood flow. Use a facial scrub on your hands to get rid of dead skin.
- Apply Hyaluronic Acid 100% Pure to hydrate your skin after a light cleanse.
- Massage with 100% pure Argan oil using friction therapy to improve circulation and loosen up tight spots.
- In the end, use Squalane Oil 100% Pure to seal in the moisture and make the dry, rough spots on your skin look brighter and healthier.