Do you ever wonder, "When should I use face serum" as part of my skincare routine? There is an order to how you should use face care products. Does it matter if I put SPF before or after makeup? Yes, it matters. When your face is makeup-free, apply a gentle cleanser to remove any makeup remover residue. Then you must use the products in the following order:
- Treatment products, like Hyaluronic Acid ,Vitamin C serum
- Hydrating sprays or serums
- Chemical sunblock (only for use during the day)
- Face oil
What is a face serum?
Do you need a facial serum like Matrixyl 3000 serum? A face serum can deliver active substances to your skin more deeply than your typical moisturizer. This vitamin C and E serum helps your face make collagen, even its color. When selecting a face serum, consider the skin issue you wish to treat and utilize a serum that claims to do so. Keep your skin type in mind. Regularly apply your facial serum. Because the active ingredients usually expire within six months to a year, you should refrain from using them sporadically.
Why Should You Use Serum?
The benefits of face serum vary depending on the active chemicals in the serum, but most are designed to nourish the skin and eliminate issues. You may notice clear benefits such as:
- When you use vitamin C serum, your skin will have fewer spots, scars, and pimples.
- Improvement in skin texture results from more collagen, which gives the skin a plumper, fuller appearance.
- Serums can help lessen redness and dryness.
- Eye serums lighten the dark circles and dryness around the eyes.
Face serums and creams may have some of the same ingredients but work differently. Moisturizers work by keeping the moisture in the skin's top layer. Serums penetrate the skin and help to repair the epidermis. Shop for face serums that work with your routine and other top-notch skin care products like Timeless Coenzyme Q10 serum.